PSLE Booster Workshop
Tackling major PSLE English language components, such as Paper 2, Situational Writing and Orals, this workshop will guide you with the essentials needed to excel in your PSLE!
In this workshop, we will be equipping students with answering techniques, teaching them how to decode question types, locating correct details to furnish their answers and finally presenting their answers such that it garners them marks.
1. Question Analysis
2. Answering techniques to major question types
3. Active Reading
Grammar and Vocabulary
In this workshop, we will be equipping students with the fundamentals of grammar and the essential vocabulary frameworks in order for them to garner all the marks in these Grammar MCQ, Vocabulary MCQ, Comprehension Cloze, Grammar Cloze and Editing.
2. Grammar tips on Subject-Verb-Agreement
3. Grammar tips on Passive & Active Voice
4. Grammar tips on transformation between Direct and Indirect Speech
5. Grammar tips on If-conditionals
6. Vocabulary schemas
7. Comprehension Cloze Question Analysis
Orals + Situational Writing
In this workshop, students will be exposed to different types of situational writing questions and the scaffold require to ace it. Students will get to practise 4 Situational Writings and 1 Mock Orals.
1. Crucial Situational Writing Formats (Formal & Informal)
2. Stimulus-based Questions Anecdotes
3. Oral Reading Strategies