1. A non-refundable one-time registration fee of $80 is to be made upon registration.
2. A refundable deposit of $100 will be collected upon registration.
3. Payment has to be made for both the current and the following term should the student join 4 lessons or less prior to the start of a new term.
4. Payment of fees must be paid in full 4 weeks prior to the start of every term.
5. Write Edge reserves the right to charge an administrative fee of $20 for late payment.
6. Write Edge reserves the right to refuse attendance if payment is not received.
7. Payment of fees can be made only via Nets, PayNow, GrabPay or Cheque. Please write the student’s full name and contact number on the reverse side of the cheque.
Cheque Payable to:
Write Edge Learning Centre (WL) Pte Ltd – Woods Square Branch
Write Edge Learning Centre (PP) Pte Ltd – The Poiz Centre Branch
Write Edge Learning Centre (BC) Pte Ltd – Brighton Crescent Branch
Write Edge Learning Centre (LAS) Pte Ltd – Lorong Ah Soo 134
Write Edge Learning Centre (BT) Pte Ltd – Bukit Timah Branch
Write Edge Learning Centre (TC) Pte Ltd – Tampines Plaza 1 Branch
Write Edge Learning Centre (VB) Pte Ltd – Online classes @ WELearn
Write Edge Learning Centre (SK) Pte Ltd – Anchorvale Crescent Branch
8. Payments of fees are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
9. Replacement lessons are scheduled within the week at a maximum of twice a term and is subjected to availability.
10. Should there be no available class within the same centre, cross centre replacement will be proposed.
11. Should there be no fitting physical class, online classes will be offered.
12. Should there be no fitting physical or online replacement class:
a. Student is to attempt the worksheets independently.
b. Full markings will be provided.
13. Write Edge reserves the right to cancel any class due to unforeseen circumstances during the term. Replacement classes will be arranged should classes be cancelled.
14. Lessons are conducted as usual during the MOE school holidays (March, June and September). Our term ends on 15 December ie: no classes from 16 December to 31 December.
15. Centres will be closed for gazetted Public Holiday in 2024. Fees will be prorated accordingly.
16. For avoidance of doubt, classes as usual on 12 February 2024.
17. Students who have withdrawn for 6 months or more will be considered a new enrolment. Therefore Registration fee will apply.
18. Students who wish to withdraw from Write Edge are required to give 4 lessons notice before the end of the term and fill up a withdrawal form in order for the deposit to be refunded. We do not have mid-term withdrawal.
19. Write Edge will take necessary precautions to safeguard the well-being of students within its premises.
20. All costs incurred as a result of any damage, injury, loss, expense or liability that may be caused to public and/or private property by the student will be paid by the parents/guardians.
21. Write Edge reserves the right to substitute or change teachers without prior notice.
22. Write Edge reserves the right to disallow student attendance at the Centre if their temperature is above 38°C or deemed to be unfit for lesson.
23. Write Edge owns copyrights to students’ work and compositions completed throughout the duration of the course. Write Edge may reproduce the work in a material form, publish and make an adaptation of the work for advertising or showcase purposes.
24. I give permission to Write Edge to use my testimonials for Advertising and Marketing purposes.
25. The enrolling parent/ guardian is required to notify Write Edge of any changes to their particulars as listed on the Registration form. All correspondence will be sent to the current email / mailing address and Write Edge accepts no responsibility for undelivered
26. Write Edge reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions without prior notice.