Fees and Payment
1. A non-refundable one-time registration fee of $60 is to be made upon registration with the centre for Primary and Secondary School classes.
2. Effective 30th October 2019, a refundable deposit of $100 will be collected upon registration.
3. Material fees of $20 per term is chargeable for Kindergarten programme.
4. Payment has to be made for both the current and the following term should the student join 4 lessons or less prior to the start of a new term.
5. Payment of fees must be paid in full 4 weeks prior to the start of every term.
6. Write Edge reserves the right to charge an administrative fee of $20 for late payment.
7. Write Edge reserves the right to refuse attendance if payment was not received.
8. Payment of fees can be made only via Nets, GrabPay or Cheque. Please write the student’s full name and contact number on the reverse side of the cheque.
Cheque Payable to:
Write Edge Learning Centre (BC) Pte Ltd – Brighton Crescent Branch
Write Edge Learning Centre (LAS) Pte Ltd – Lorong Ah Soo 134 & Lorong Ah Soo Blk 142
Write Edge Learning Centre (BT) Pte Ltd – Bukit Timah Branch
9. Payments of fees are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
10. Fees can only be credited during MOE June school holiday with supporting documents, at a maximum of 2 lessons:
a. Credits will only be applicable in Term 4.
b. All credits will be forfeited should the student withdraw from Write Edge.
Attendance / Make Up Classes
11. Worksheets will not be given for lessons that are credited.
12. Make up lessons are scheduled within the week at a maximum of twice a term and is subjected to availability.
13. Write Edge reserves the right to cancel any class due to unforeseen circumstances during the term. Make up classes will be arranged should classes be cancelled.
14. Lessons are conducted as usual during the MOE school holidays (March, June and September). Our term ends in November ie: no classes during December holiday.
15. With the exception of Chinese New Year, New Year and Christmas, lessons will be conducted as usual for any other Public Holiday that falls on a Saturday or Sunday,
16. Classes will not be scheduled on gazetted Public Holidays that falls on weekdays and fees will be prorated accordingly.
17. Students who have withdrawn for 6 months or more will be considered a new enrolment hence is subjected to the non-refundable registration and material fee.
18. Students who wish to withdraw from Write Edge are required to give one month’s notice before the end of the term and fill up a withdrawal form in order for the deposit to be refunded. We do not have mid-term withdrawal.
19. Write Edge will take necessary precautions to safeguard the well-being of students within its premises.
20. All costs incurred as a result of any damage, injury, loss, expense or liability that may be caused to public and/or private property by the student will be paid by the parents/guardians.
21. Write Edge reserves the right to substitute or change teachers without prior notice.
22. Write Edge reserves the right to disallow student attendance at the Centre if their temperature is above 38°C or deemed to be unfit for lesson.
23. Write Edge owns copyrights to students’ work and compositions completed throughout the duration of the course. Write Edge may reproduce the work in a material form, publish and make an adaptation of the work for advertising or showcase purposes.
24. I give permission to Write Edge to use my testimonials for Advertising and Marketing purposes.
25. The enrolling parent / guardian is required to notify Write Edge of any changes to their particulars as listed on the Registration form. All correspondence will be sent to the current email / mailing address and Write Edge accepts no responsibility for undelivered correspondence.
26. Write Edge reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions without prior notice.